Our Wevopox products are ideal for applications requiring mechanical strength and resistance to a variety of media and an operating temperature range up to 180 °C. They have a flexible property profile, including UL 94 V-0 flame-resistance compliance and special adhesive properties.
Epoxy resins offer handling advantages and resistance to external influences. They also have good impregnation characteristics thanks to their flexible application and curing conditions. Several of our products are released and certified for contact with drinking water. Cycloaliphatic systems are additionally suitable for outdoor use.
Main product features
- Amine-type, cycloaliphatic and single-component curing systems
- Filled and unfilled systems available
- Good adhesion to metal surfaces
- Good temperature cycle behaviour
- Hardness range: Shore D 40-90
- Long processing time
- Self-extinguishing systems in accordance with UL 94 V-0
- Systems with stable dielectric properties, even at elevated temperatures
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +180 °C, even with cold-curing systems
- Drinking water approval
- High thermal conductivity
Overview of representative epoxy products
- File-Nr. E108835
WEVOPOX offers strength, resistance to various media and thermal stability at high temperatures.
Phone +49 711 167 61-0
Fax +49 711 167 61-44