Encapsulating materials with high thermal conductivity can reliably absorb and dissipate the heat generated by e.g. circuit boards, ICs and motors during operation. Improved control and reduction of hot spots prolong component life and allow even smaller components to be designed.
WEVOPUR 65220 FL
- Thermal conductivity 2.0 W/m·K
- Excellent flow properties and high thermal conductivity
- Adjustable reactivity
- Flame-retardant properties in accordance with UL 94 V-0
WEVOPOX 2513 / WEVODUR 1003/07
- Thermal conductivity 1.4 W/m·K
- Insulation class H (180 °C)
- Good impregnation characteristics
- High thermal conductivity
- Very elastic with damping properties
- High thermal stability (180 °C)
- Conventional thermal conductivity mats
Resins with high thermal conductivity can prolong the service life of components.
Effect of thermal conductivity on component temperatures
The thermal conductivities of specially optimised high filler content resins exceed 1.5 W/m·K, while those of unfilled resins are only about 0.2 W/m·K. These optimised materials are available as liquids suitable for encapsulation and as thermal interface material (TIM) pastes.
Phone +49 711 167 61-0
Fax +49 711 167 61-44